Safety is more than a commitment. It's an obligation.
Assuring that our workers go home safe every night requires a hands-on approach to safety that we instill in every one of our employees. From top management on down, we take a proactive approach to safety management, production, and quality in order to provide our clients with a superior final project that is injury and accident free.
That's why every Hawkins Construction and Flat Work employee is empowered to participate in the safety process, starting with pre-planning activities. Each job site features toolbox safety talks and morning safety briefings and all of our workers are empowered to stop any activity if they deem it is not safe.
Our goal is always zero safety incidents and we are proud of our low EMR rating. We are continually working to prevent injuries and incidents through an organized safety and risk management system that employs the following:
- A fundamental belief that all accidents are preventable, with an emphasis on proactive measures.
- Creation of construction site safety plans to address the specific potential risks of each project.
- A monthly safety dashboard creating accountability at all levels.
- Frequent, high quality job site safety inspections conducted by all levels of the organization.
- Continued emphasis on safety education and training.
- Substance abuse testing programs for all employees.
For more information contact us at: 636-409-1115
O’Fallon, Missouri 63366